CAREERS AT MEGANE
Behind our brand is a creative, inspiring, dedicated and talented team. Together, we work hard, we fail, we work even harder, and fail, and we work to our hardest and SUCCEEDS!
1) Sales Executive
- Identiy potential sales & market opportunities & to position the company's products
- Generate new sales accounts to meet monthly sales target
- To report to HQ bi-weekly on sales planning and target acheivement
- Conduct site visit to clients' places periodically (within Klang Valley)
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School
- Fluent in oral Mandarin and English speaking
- Good Follow through skills, and responsive to client's needs
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferable
- Must possess own transport
- Must be able to work under pressure , be self-motivated, proactive, result oriented, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
2) Store Sales Associates (Full Time and Part Time Positions Are Available)
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Proven working experience as sales associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum education qualification is SPM
- Must be able to work on weekdays and public holidays
3) Internship Opportunities ( 1-3 Months)
We are seeking for exciting fresh graduates who wants to try their hands on E-Commerce Fashion platforms.
In our 3-months rotation program, you will be given opportunities to handle Marketing, Sales and Production job scopes.
This is the only Internship Program which gives you a full fledge E-Commerce experience with the opportunity to be confirmed or recommended to other Marketplaces.
Limited Availability per intake. Intakes every January, April, July and September.
The intern will work directly with the social media team to strategize, craft and execute content for all platforms, including Facebook,Twitter and Instagram. Applicants should have a strong level of experience with these channels, a demonstrated writing ability, organizational skills, the ability to work both as part of a team and solo, and creativity to spare.
The intern will work directly with the sales team to strategies and approach customers, which includes cold calling, visiting, collaborating and executing sales plans. Interns are allowed to handle their own portfolio and eventual production opportunities.
Only selected interns are hand-picked for production internship, with preference given to interns demonstrating keen desire to help customers achieve their stated designs.